Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Daily Affirmations

I love my life. I am a very lucky girl to be where I am. My love for my family is great and I have a lot of patience with them. Especially my kids. I know that they are learning and they push the limits to learn. I love teaching them. I love to take the time out of my day to feed my children's minds and souls. I want to teach them about the gospel and my love for it. I want them to have a personal relationship with their Savior and do everything I can to take advantage of learning moments. I am going to start doing Family Home Evening on a weekly basis. I will start on Monday. FHE is a great opportunity for my family to learn and grow and become closer to each other and the Lord. I will prepare for FHE on Sunday evenings. I would also like to get back to reading the scriptures, myself personally as well as with the kids, daily. I love the scriptures and feel the loss in my life when I'm not reading them. It is good for me to read them because I have a greater sense of calm when I do. I will pass this calm on to my kids.

No comments: