Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Daily Affirmations

I love my house. I love my house. I will get my house clean, to show how much I love it. And to show my husband how much I love him. I have all the motivation I need deep down inside me to get my house clean and keep it that way. I will teach my children that having a nice clean house is wonderful and will help them to have the desire to help keep it clean. I will also teach my husband that the trash is not too much further than the counter and it saves me a lot of time if he can just do that himself! And if the trash is full - change it! I will do everything in my power to stay on top of my house daily. Keep to my routine. It isn't hard at all when I do it little by little. Step by step. One toy at a time! And if I wouldn't let it get so bad in the first place then it wouldn't make so much work for me. I'll actually be saving myself work by doing it all on a daily basis rather than letting it all go, suffering with a dirty house until I can't stand it any longer, then working my butt off to get it clean - only to let it go again. Easier to keep it clean. Maintain rather than start over. Sounds good to me!

No comments: