Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Exercise Day 4

Today I decided that I need to get back to the treadmill. And I got new shoes for Christmas!

I am also wanting to train for a marathon. So I did as much jogging as I could. I need to work myself up. Problem is that I have exercise induced asthma. I'm working past it though. I think if I train hard enough I can do it. And if I still have problems I'll go to the doctor to get an inhaler. The marathon is in June.

I lifted weights on the Bowflex and free weights. I also did squats, pushups and planks.

I jogged as much as I could on the treadmill. I kept the speed at 4 (walking fast) and 5 (jogging) the entire time. I am not sure what my calories were because I forgot to change the weight from my husband's for the first little bit and then my son pulled the key out before I could look at the numbers when I was done. I went 3 miles in 38.51 minutes.

No comments: