Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 4 Exercise

Today I had both kids in school so I had my free time to work out. I didn't have as much as I could have because my preschooler had a hard time and didn't want to stay so I stayed in his class for a little bit.

I did my walk/run on the treadmill for 1 mile at a 4 mph then got off again to do weights. I really liked it on Tuesday. I did the bow flex for my arms and chest and then did squats, knee raises, side leg lifts, wall sits and jumping jacks today. Then I got back on the treadmill for another 1/2 mile. I would have gone further today but I was going to be late getting my preschooler. In total I did 1.5 miles in 22.50 minutes. I burned 236 calories with 74 of them being fat calories.

I broke my pedometer this morning trying to put it on so I can't wear it. I'll have to get another one. I like seeing how far I've gone and pushing myself when I don't have enough steps.

I did two trips to school and back - 2 miles. It really should have been 4 though but we were late this morning so we didn't walk, I walked down to pick up my preschooler, and then I drove to get my kindergartner because I dropped the preschooler off at a friends house and took the kindergartner out for ice cream. I also walked down for Back to School Night.

No comments: