Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 8 Exercise

Today I walked/ran on the treadmill at a 4 mph for 22.31 minutes. I went 1.5 miles and burned 234 calories with 73.1 being fat calories. I wanted to go 2 miles and do 30 minutes but I was late getting started and had to go pick up my preschooler and didn't want to do it without showering first.

I also did some weight exercises from sparkpeople.com. I did back extensions, one arm dumbell rows, standing adduction, seated dumbell curls, seated tricep extensions, crunches and girlie pushups. I did 12 reps and repeated each move twice. I used a 10 pound dumbell.

I'm still totally bummed that I broke my pedometer and am looking for an old one that I swear I still have but can not find. I'll be on a mission to find it today! It really helped to motivate me to get going and keep going.

No comments: