Tuesday, October 27, 2009

TOP TO BOTTOM IN 21 - Weekend 1

Over the weekend I had a sick little boy but still managed to keep things picked up for the most part. I made bread, rolls and hamburger buns on Saturday and fixed all our bedspreads on Sunday since I was home from church. I did let my dishes slide and had to do them on Monday morning.

I am now officially a day behind in my 21 day challenge but it's okay because I gave myself the 3 extra days to make up for when I didn't complete projects. I just can't let myself get much further behind because I think I've got 2 projects that will take 2 days each.

Friday didn't get finished so I finished it on Monday which pushed Monday's project to today. I'll be getting the Master Bedroom and closet cleaned up today. It's my husband's closet so I'm not sure how much I can do in there without his cooperation but I'll do what I can. He has a ton of clothes that he never wears but refuses to throw away. I think I'm going to make a blanket for each of the boys with his old clothes. I saw it on someone else's blog that they did that thinking that the boys Daddy would be their hero. My boys Daddy is definitely their hero so I thought it fitting and maybe that will help my husband to get rid of some stuff!

No comments: