Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Exercise Day 1

Well, I started my exercise routine today. I had another rough night (my boys were up a total of 5 times in the night) so I didn't get up early. I decided though that I don't really need to get up early to exercise. I was actually pretty excited to get started again. I walked/jogged on the treadmill and followed up with some weights - bench presses and some tricep exercise.

I'm not sure what calories I actually burned because I had the weight set on my husband's weight for about 3/4 of the time I was on the treadmill so I'm not going to count them for today. I did walk/jog 3 miles and the time was 51:50. I wanted to start off kind of easy so I didn't do much jogging and I kept the speed at about 3.5 mph. I varied between 3 and 5 mph and also between 1 and 5 incline.

I've decided that I'd like to go 100 miles in my 21 days so I've got 3 down, 97 more to go!

No comments: