Monday, September 15, 2008

Exercise Day 13

Today I had every intention to actually get up and moving when I had to get up at 7. Problem was that I didn't. I finally got to exercising about 10 and once again I had interruption after interruption. I did finally manage to go 5 miles in 80.50 minutes. I went from 1 to 4 on incline and changed back and forth between 3.5 and 4 mph. I burned 629 calories and 196 fat calories. I took extra care to check my heart rate and I figured out all those times I've been taking it it's been wrong because I've been actually walking while I do it. For some reason it throws the numbers off. So I actually stopped and took my heart rate every so often. It went up and down between 110 and 169 depending on how fast or slow I was going. I think I'm probably doing well with my heart rate range. I can actually push it a little harder - which would be when I jog at a 5.

5 miles down - 67 to go!

No comments: