Saturday, September 6, 2008

Exercise Day 4

Today my husband let me sleep in until almost 10 then he exercised and then it was my turn. So I didn't really get going until about 10:45 or so. My hubby watched the boys for most of the time I exercised too so it was really nice and quiet. Just me and my radio.

I walked today, no jogging. I did 4 miles in 67.55 minutes and ranged between 3 and 4 mph and varied between 1 and 7 incline. I felt like I actually burnt more calories walking fairly fast and a high incline then I do when I'm jogging at a slight incline. Probably because I can sustain the walking for a longer period of time. I'm hoping that some day I'll be able to jog for longer than 1/8 to 1/4 mile at a time. Anyway, the calories I burned were 512 and 159 fat calories.

4 more miles down - 85 to go!

No comments: