Thursday, September 11, 2008

Exercise Day 9

Well, I got up and at it earlier today. I started about 8:45 but didn't get done until about 10:30 because I had a lot of inturruptions. I stared with lifting weights. I worked on my biceps, triceps, shoulders, chest and the muscle under your armpit (I don't know what it is called). I did that for about 20 minutes and started walking and the phone rang. Then I got back to it and the phone rang again. Then I got back into it and my littlest turned off the power strip - mid jog! So I lost all my info again. At that point I was just over 2.5 miles and about 40 minutes. I believe that I was probably in the neighborhood of 260 calories and 80 fat calories. On this first half I went between a 1 and a 4 for incline and kept it at a 3.5 and a 4 for speed. Then I had to get the little girl I baby sit in about 5 minutes so instead of start again I just waited for her then went back down to start again. When I did the second half I did 1.5 miles in 23.24 minutes. This time I kept the incline at a 1 and altered my speed from 3.5 to a 5. I would walk at 3.5 for 1 full lap then jog at a 5 for 1/2 of a lap. I burned 160 calories and 50 fat calories.

So my totals added up are: 4 miles in about 60-65 minutes (minus inturruptions!) and about 420 calories and 130 fat calories.

4 more miles down - 72 miles to go

No comments: