Monday, October 20, 2008

Exercise Day 37

I lifted weights this morning. I counted and I do 18 different exercises on 3 different machines. All my top half. Arms and abs and such.


I walked/jogged on the treadmill too. I went 6 miles in 93.25 minutes. For the first 3 miles I went back and forth from 3.5 mph to 5 mph. I jogged 1.5 of the 3 miles. I kept the incline at a 1.


For the next 2 miles I walked quickly, pumping my arms, at a 4 mph. I went back and forth between 1 and 2 incline.


For the last mile I kicked it up to an 8 incline and came down 1 step at a time every 1/8 mile. For the first half of the mile I walked at a 3 mph then at a 3.5 mph for the last half.


I burned 748 calories and 234 fat calories.

6 miles down - 28 left to go!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That's awesome! Some serious mileage! You are getting closer and closer to your final mileage goal! :)