Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Excuse

I've been reading the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I started about a week ago and I've read 2 1/2 of the 4 books so far. And each of the books is between 500 and 600 and something pages. I swear that once I'm done with this series I'll buckle down and get back to work. I may have to start my exercise 21 days over. Heck, I may have to start the cleaning 21 days over too! Soon. Soon. All too soon my books will be done and I will be left with no distractions. If anyone is looking for some good books to read I highly recommend the Twilight series. Loovveee it! Just be prepared to let everything go until you're done!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh, the Twilight Series and the mania it's caused! It's super good. I've read all of the books and couldn't put them down. I seriously didn't do any house work forever!! If you need to borrow any, let me know, I have them all. Oh, and the movie is coming soon. Yippee. I also have The Host, which is WAY good. Let me know if you want that one too.