Monday, December 15, 2008

New Goals

I am going to set 2 new goals.

1. I am going to make it a goal to go to the temple at least 2 times a month. Once by myself and once with my husband. I'm going to start by going to get my recommend signed tomorrow night by the stake presidency. I've had my new recommend signed by the bishopric for about a month and a half or maybe even 2 months. Yikes! Then I'm going to set the goal to go to the temple by myself the first Tuesday of the month and then try to pin my hubby down for another date later in the month.

2. I am going to make it a goal to fulfill my calling in the nursery to the best of my ability. If I'm going to be in there I'm going to make the most of it and be the best darn nursery leader those kids have seen! I am going to prepare my lesson and have it ready to go so I'm not stressing about it on Sunday morning. I am also going to figure out ways to get the kids to sit still and listen to the ENTIRE lesson (or at least most of them). I am also going to figure out how to deal with my own little two year old tornado in the nursery. He will be my biggest challenge. Also, since I'm doing a lesson that's on my kids level every week anyway - I'll use that for my FHE lesson. I know. I'm a cheater!!

No comments: