Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 6 Exercise

Friday I didn't get a chance to officially exercise. I went to school with my Kindergartner for about 2 hours in the morning and it messed up my workout schedule.

I then walked 1/4 mile down to pick up my pre-schooler from my friend's house and took her little boy home with us. So that was 3/4 mile home making it 1 mile total.

Then I walked down to pick up my Kindergartner and then to my friend's house to drop off her little boy, then home - 1 1/2 miles total.

I was going to try working out in the evening but my pre-schooler got a fever and diarrhea so I took him to the doctor (since it was just about the weekend and I didn't want to have major problems in the middle of the night.)

I also wore my pedometer all day and was experimenting with different places to put it so I won't keep bumping it and resetting it. I started with it on my side but turned inward - that didn't work because my fat belly held it still so it didn't do anything. Then I tried putting it on my back (on the side) but every time I sat down I bumped it and reset it. So, I have no idea how many steps I had on Friday.

No comments: