Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 2 Exercise

Today I worked out pretty hard. I walked/ran 1 mile on the treadmill - all at a 4 mph then got off and lifted weights. I did a bunch on my bow-flex for my arms and chest then did squats, knee raises, side leg lifts and wall sits. After I finished I got back on the treadmill for another 1/2 mile and did it at a 3 and a 4 mph, walking and running. My total calories burned (from the treadmill - I'm sure I burned calories during the weight lifting but don't have a way to track that) were 243 with 75.9 of them being fat calories. My total walk/run time was 23.13 minutes but I ended up being down there for about an hour because I had Ethan with me and I had to stop a few times and I think I lifted for about a half an hour.

I also had 2 trips to school and back - 2 miles.

I took my measurements today:

right bicep: 12 inches
right upper arm: 14 inches
left bicep: 11 1/2 inches
left upper arm: 13 3/4 inches
chest: 37 1/2 inches (just under my arms)
ribcage: 35 inches
belly button: 38 inches
hips: 44 inches
right thigh: 25 3/4 inches
right above knee: 19 inches
left thigh: 25 inches
left above knee: 19 inches
right calf: 14 1/2 inches
left calf: 14 1/2 inches

I wore my pedometer today and had 12,300 steps by about 4:30 and it got re-set again. It's really upsetting me that it gets re-set so easily. Anyway, by the end of the night I had another 2,331 steps. So at least 14,631 steps today.

No comments: