Thursday, October 15, 2009

Okay, So...

I didn't officially work out on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. I am still active and have walked at least 2 miles each of these days dropping off and picking up kids from school. I also think that it's good to give your body a rest some times. I try really hard to listen to my body.

I did do a weigh in this afternoon and was impressed with my "results". I wonder what it would have been had I weighed in the morning?

172.6 pounds
35.9% fat
46.7% water
57.8 pounds muscle
26.1 BMI


If you'll remember last Thursday I weighed in at 175.6 pounds and one month ago I reached my "I'm not going any further than this" weight of 179 pounds. I feel that 6.4 pounds is pretty darn good for ONE month! Especially since they say that if you lose more than a pound or two a week that you'll probably gain it back.

The best part is that I feel like my "need" for food had dramatically decreased and I am eating to live and not living to eat. I think that part of it is that I really try not to deprive myself and if I want to eat a handful of candy corn, gosh dang it I'M GOING TO EAT IT! The difference is that now I stop at ONE handful of candy corn instead of the entire bag! I'm pretty dang proud of myself for one month's worth of trying. And I didn't even do my best - I could have done a WHOLE lot better. Maybe this month...

I'm off to walk to school (with a handful of candy corn!)

No comments: