Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 13 Exercise

I did not work out on Saturday because we "slept out" on the family room floor on Friday night and my back was killing me on the hard floor and I didn't sleep much at all. I let my husband sleep in the morning and I slept in the afternoon. I didn't do much but I didn't eat much either.

Today I walked down to take my kids to school - 1 mile.

I did my sparkpeople.com weight stuff, did jumping jacks and then ran down to pick up my preschooler and walked back with him on my back - 1 mile total.

I did a 15 minute cardio exercise video while my preschooler did his homework.

I walked on the treadmill for 25.45 minutes and went 1.5 miles. I burned 159 calories and 49.7 of them were fat. I did 3.5 and 5 mph alternating between walking and jogging. It kicked my butt after the other stuff I'd already done so I only ran for 1/2 a lap at a time and did it only twice. I also slowed it down to 2.5 mph for 1/2 a lap and walked backwards. Crazy? Yeah, I know. But it is a real thigh workout. Try it!

No comments: