Wednesday, October 21, 2009

TOP TO BOTTOM IN 21

I've fixed my schedule so that it works better for me and I should be able to keep up on my house when I'm done cleaning.

My daily items are:
pick up the house
clean off the counters
dishes
wipe off the table
make the beds
toys in the baskets

Monday:
kitchen
wipe chairs
sweep and mop
vacuum main floor

Tuesday:
clean upstairs
water plants
wipe walls
laundry

Wednesday:
vacuum house
dust
clean mirrors
laundry
make grocery list and get coupons ready

Thursday:
clean bathrooms
change towels
bathroom floors
grocery shopping
laundry

Friday:
vacuum main floor
kitchen
sweep
spot clean carpets
clean car out

Saturday:
(I'll do one main cleaning item each Saturday of the month)
1st: windows and window sills
2nd: clean showers and tubs
3rd: kids toys
4th: basement
5th: clean carpets

No comments: