Friday, December 4, 2009

TOP TO BOTTOM IN 21 - Day 4?

Okay so I know I started this whole thing and the kids got sick and I've never really made it back to it. So... here I go!

I still haven't finished my master bedroom but I wanted to get going again so when preschooler decided he HAD to take a bath I figured it was a great time to start again. I did the kids bathroom.

I know you can't tell in this picture but the mirror was covered in fingerprints and the counter was a little dirty. Overall though not a bad room - clean wise.
After: you can tell better that the mirror is clean.
WARNING! This picture is pretty gross. My boys dirty toilet. This is the one they run to in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning. For some reason, this is the toilet that they ALWAYS forget to flush so it sits and gets yucky until I smell it and try not to vomit when I go in to flush.
Before: dirty toilet and trash full of garbage.
After: my clean toilet
Before: I'm not really sure why I took a picture of the closet because I didn't do much in here. Basically just straightened the towels and wiped up the dusty floor.
After: This shot is showing the fewer towels because my kiddo dumped a boat full of water on the floor and I had to clean it up. Got me a head start on my mopping.
I have green marble floors in the bathroom and it always gets really dusty for some reason. It's like a magnet.
It felt good to get going again with my project. I'm hoping that I can keep up the momentum and finish this time.

No comments: