Monday, October 27, 2008

3 Things

1. I am grateful that my parents have us for dinner every Sunday. We love going down there and spending time with them. Time is something you can't get back. I love all the wonderful memories we're making with the kids. Playing checkers with Grandma is great!

2. I am grateful that the guy working up in Wyoming quit so now they will be able to find someone who can actually do the job and Mark will hopefully (before too long) be able to stop going up there so often and working on the computer every night until midnight.

3. I am grateful for and love my friends. They are a great support to me when I don't have any one else to communicate with because Mark works so much. I love my friends dearly and appreciate them. They have no idea how much. I need each one of them for different reasons but they are all important. I cherish the relationships I have with my girlfriends.

No comments: