Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 12 Exercise

Today I walked my son to Kindergarten - 1 mile there and back.

I did the treadmill for 30.18 minutes and went 2 miles. I burned 267 calories with 83.5 being fat calories. I alternated between 3.5 mph and 5 mph for the first 1.5 miles and did it walking and jogging at a 4 mph for the last 1/2 mile.

I was pretty sore this morning from my exercises I did yesterday. My calves especially. I did calf raises on a step and it just about killed me getting out of bed this morning. Also, I didn't get a good nights sleep last night thanks to my preschooler so I DID NOT WANT TO GET OUT OF BED! I am loosened up though after my walking/running so I think it helped to just push through the pain and stiffness and just do it.

Walked down to pick up my Kindergartner - 1 mile.

No comments: